Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend's debut rp part 1

Go down

Legend's debut rp part 1 Empty Legend's debut rp part 1

Post by legend Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 am

The camera is focussed backstage inside the Freedom Hall Dorm on the door belonging to an unknown man’s dorm room. The camera man slowly opens the door; a Man with short yet spiky dark hair is seen sleeping on one of the beds, he is partially hidden by two females standing right in front of him, whispering to one another. One of them is slightly taller than the other, she has glistening blonde hair and brown eyes and she’s wearing a bright pink top, sporting a pink handbag. The other; a slim, short haired brunette wearing a white top with stripy black lines, wearing Gucci sunglasses and sporting a black handbag.

The Camera Man notices the girls, and startles up on them during their conversation.

Camera Man: Girls! Who are you? What are you doing here?!

Girls appear very frightened and quickly turn around to notice the Camera Man

Brunette: (Screams) AAAAAH!

The Man also startled after the scream suddenly wakes up, looking rather tired. Yet he gets out of his bed, standing. He seems to be quite tall, and apparently not wearing anything other than his underwear.

Man: Wha.... what? What’s going on?? Who are you?!?! What are you all doing in my dorm room?!?!?

Blonde: We’re very sorry handsome guy, the camera man sneaked up on us.

Man: Well what were you girls doing here in the first place?

Brunette: We... err... wanted to watch you sleep.

Man: And why on earth would you want to do that?

Blonde: (rather quietly) Because we find you sexy?

Man: (Laughing, and takes breaks in-between laughs) AHAH!... HAHAHHA! Hahahaha!.... (stops laughing) .. You find me sexy do you? Is it my hunky packs of muscle?

Brunette: Yes sir...

Man: Girls, why don’t you tell me your names?

The Man puts on his trousers whilst waiting for the answer.

Blonde: My name’s Sally

Brunette: And I’m Beth

The Man now puts on his sweater.

Camera Man: Excuse me Sir, but who are you?

Man: My name is Legend, and I am the newest acquisition of the Freedom Roster

Legend sprays on his deodorant

Beth: Ooh! That smells really nice Legend!

Sally: We really like you Legend! Can we hang out with you from now on?

Legend: Well...

Sally & Beth: (together) pleeeeeaaaase???...

Legend: (Waits a bit) ...Alright, but on one condition, you do as I say.

Sally & Beth: (together) YES SIR!

Legend: From now on you are free to hang out with me all you like, visit my dorm room, see me training at the gym, or even accompany me to the ring. I like you too girls, and I have a very gutsy feeling we will be growing a very close bond.

Sally & Beth: (together) Cooool!

Legend: Now, if you will follow me to my locker room, I have a match to prepare for. You may come with us Camera Man

The trio walk out of the dorm room and head for the locker room, hugging each other; Legend in the middle, surrounded by Sally to the left and Beth to the right. The Camera Man follows them but the audience is taken back to the ring for the upcoming match.

Last edited by legend on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
legend
legend

Back to top Go down

Legend's debut rp part 1 Empty Re: Legend's debut rp part 1

Post by legend Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 am

(***OOC: This is part 1 of 2 for the 19 jan show. I'll write the second part shortly, to be in the locker room section. Part 1 is to be added before a match, part 2 is to be added after that match, and right before my upcoming match. so it'll be in this order: part 1 > any other match > Part 2 > Legend's tag match

edit: Done part 2: https://freedomgym.forumotion.com/the-locker-room-f9/legend-s-debut-part-2-t189.htm#600***)

Last edited by legend on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link to part 2)
legend
legend

Back to top Go down