Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pike shows up

Go down

Pike shows up Empty Pike shows up

Post by Pike Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 pm

A diesel engine roars into the parking lot, country music blaring. A huge black Ford F350 pulls into the parking lot. The engines die and the music goes quiet. The drivers side door opens and out steps a man, standing 6'2, wearing black boots, with black jeans, and a black button down shirt, topped off with a black Resistol cowboy hat. Suddenly a large dog jumps out behind him. He shuts the door, and grabs his bags out of the bed. The man glances down at the dog, "Well Dog, looks like we've found us a new home. Let's go see what this place has to offer, Sam said on the phone that it was better than any other place I've been. Guess we'll just have to see about that huh." Dog looks up at his master and gives a soft whine. "Ya I know boy, I'm gonna miss those old boys at HKW too, but ya know, sometimes you just gotta move on. 9 seasons with them took its toll." Pike heads off to the back door, that has a sign on it, "Freedom Wrestling Hall"
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down