Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pike gets settled

Go down

Pike gets settled Empty Pike gets settled

Post by Pike Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Pike opens the door and walks in with Dog following. He heads down a well lit hall, passing room after room. He glances at each one in turn, sees one marked "General Manager" Glancing down at Dog Pike says, "Looks like that's Sam's office. Think I'll get settled first then stop by for a chat with our old friend." Pike continues down the hall, till he spots a door with the sign, "Pike." "Looks like this is the place Dog." He opens the door, to find a room furnished with a bed, a fridge, and a desk. "Well now lookie there, seems to me like we're gonna have to do some redecorating at some point in time eh Dog." Dog glances up at Pike and gives a whine. "Yea, yea I know it's not fun, but hey what'd ya expect, it's a new fed." Dog gives Pike, what can only be described as a disgusted look and walks over to the foot of the bed and curls down to take a nap. "Well I guess you just made yourself at home now didn't ya."
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pike gets settled Empty Re: Pike gets settled

Post by Pike Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 am

**** OOC***** Guys you do realize and have been paying attention on the forum right? Pike is not your GM. Sam is. If you want to make a post about the GM, then I suggest you go to the GM's office, however I would suggest that you not RP for him as it is bad form, to RP for someone without asking their permission first. Especially the GM. So with that said, as a forum moderator, posts have been edited and moved to the GM section. If you're still confused on who is who, then start reading the posts.***************
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down