Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Challenge is made

Go down

A Challenge is made Empty A Challenge is made

Post by Breakout Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 am

aseries of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Breakout makes his way to the ring
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Breakout enters the ring. He takes the mic from the announcer.
The crowd shows a mixed reaction, not knowing quite what to think about this new superstar.

Breakout:You are all probably wondering about why I'm here and who I am. I am Breakout. I am here because the General Manager made me a... Generous offer. I can allready tell by looking at this crowd that I make more in a week then most of you do in a year!

Boos begin to rain down upon Breakout.

Breakout laughs out loud at his own joke. He gives a smirk as the booing gets louder.

Breakout:I knew you people wouldn't get it. That joke never seems to go over well with the lower classes of society.

The booing gets even louder. It is starting to become deafening.

Breakout :Now that we've met, you're probably thinking what is this guy doing out here on the season opener of
Freedom wrestling? Why should he get time in the ring? It's because I deserve it. I clearly had the skill that our Gm was looking for and...

The crowd begins to shout Shut up Shut up Shut up

Breakout face becomes angry.

Breakout:You want me to shut up? Fine, I need to prove myself anyway so if there is anybody in that pig pen they call the locker room that has the guts to come out here and shut me up then come on out. Unless everyone here is just a bunch of pansies.

DOK respond only please. Unless the GM wants to add something.
Breakout
Breakout

Back to top Go down