Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge

Go down

Challenge Empty Challenge

Post by Vercingetorix Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Vercingetorix appears on the ramp. He slowly looks around the arena and begins to make his way to the ring.

Sarah: It appears that Vercingetorix is gonna give us another "talk" like he did on Independence.

Pete: Verc doesn't look too happy either.

Sarah. Well, after that loss he suffered at the hands of Fredy Opaets after his "talk," I'm sure he's very unhappy, Pete.

Pete: That's true Sarah. I don't think I'd be able to show my face after a beating like that...of course ol' Verc isn't really showing his face either. Get it? Isn't showing his face...

Sarah: That was pretty bad, Pete.

Vercingetorix enters the ring.

Vercingetorix: Somebody better give me a damn mic!

A ring assitant quickly hands Vercingetorix a microphone. Vercingetorix grabs the mic from him.

Vercingetorix: Thanks, now get the hell outta here. [turns his attention to the crowd] So, for those of you who were tuned in for Independence, you probably had the privelege of seeing me in action. However, what you did not have the privelege of was seeing me at my full wrestling capacity.

Sarah: Uh-oh, sounds like a b-s excuse to me.

Vercingetorix: Apparently, I wasn't completely recuperated from my injuries. Which is why I got pinned by a punk like Fredy Opaets...but tonight, I'm feeling at the top of my game. So, Fredy, I'm challenging you to a rematch. It's not so much a challenge actually as much as it is me just demanding that you bring your worthless carcass out here and get ready to take a beating.
Vercingetorix
Vercingetorix

Back to top Go down