Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locker room talk (03/05/2010)

Go down

Locker room talk (03/05/2010) Empty Locker room talk (03/05/2010)

Post by Ed Roland Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Danny Dark: ladies and gentleman i am here backstage about to enter the locker room of Honour Champ, Ed Roland, he has not been in a good mood since Tuesday so hopefully this goes well

(Danny enters Ed's locker room)

Roland: what do you want

Danny: well i wanted to ask you a few question about what happened this past Tuesday

Roland: well Danny i will not anwser your questions but i will give you some answers, Frenchy Jumper, im glad you are my new #1 contender and i hope we can bury the hacthet adter our match next week, as for Undead, i told you that you would be beaten, but no you had to be persistant, you couldn't let it go, until, Frenchy beat you and you owe ME something next week, i'll see you two jerkoffs next week, and Frenchy enjoy your only win lately, because your little streak will come to an end...now Danny get out, this conversation will be more public next week

Danny: alright nice talking to you?

Roland: OUT!

(Danny leaves)

Danny: you heard it, next week Ed Roland will call out both Undead and Frenchy to the ring, stay tuned
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down