Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New comer to the show

2 posters

Go down

New comer to the show Empty New comer to the show

Post by steele Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 pm

(Scene opens in the office of Sam Burrack's who is hard at work trying to catch up on paperwork. After a few seconds there is a knock at the door and a large man in a black suit comes walking in. He stands around 6'6" and is 260 plus pounds of muscle. He has a clean shaved face with a match bald head and sunglassses on. )

Burrack: Can I help you?

Black Suited man: Yes you can. I am here to deliver a message.

Burrack: To me?

Black suited man: Do you see anybody else in the room?

Burrack: who are you and who is this message from?

Black Suited Man: Right now, what I need you to do is keep your mouth shut and listen.

(Burrack stands up and comes around the desk and stands face to face with the large man. )

Burrack: Who the hell do you think you are?

(the large man removes his sunglasses and puts them in his coat before locking his big blue eyes with Burrack)

Black Suited man: It is not who I am that you should be worried about. It is who I work for that should be on your mind. Now listen up little man. This coming Tuesday Underground Promotions is making their debut. What you are going to do is find some sorry son of a B!@#!@CH to face the franchise. Try to make it somebody who can last a few minutes.... Don't disappoint my employer or I won't be as friendly next time.

(The scene closes with the suited figure putting his glasses back on slowly and leaving Sam Burrack's office.

steele

Back to top Go down

New comer to the show Empty Re: New comer to the show

Post by Pike Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

*just an fyi steele, but i do ask that unless you've cleared it the other party to write open ended rp's as I like for everyone to develop their character's style on their own and sometimes what you have them say may not be exactly what they would have wanted to have their character say. same goes for sam, i have a certain style in which i have him portrayed and i like to keep it like that. no harm done i'll fix it up here in a bit but just lettin ya know. -Pike**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by steele Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Sorry about that. I thought he was a npc type more. My bad

steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

*no worries it's all good, he's the only NPC i ask no god writing for. the interviewers are fine to write for them*
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down