Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show details

Go down

Show details Empty Show details

Post by Pike Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 am

I will try and have match cards posted a few days prior to each show. For the Tuesday shows, the card show be posted on Saturday or Sunday, and for the Friday shows it should be up around Wednesday. Currently I'm working on our first show, so if you have anyone you're looking to make a feud with, or have someone you'd like to face let me know. The minor show on Tuesday, Independence Wrestling, is for those lower level wrestlers who are looking to make a name for themselves. Some of the upper levels will be on it as well to promote their feuds. The main show on Fridays, Freedom Wrestling, is for the upper level wrestlers to flush out their feuds, and for those lucky lower levels who have proven themselves on the forum and with RP's/promos. Each week one lucky lower level wrestler will have a chance to be on the main show, so if you want that chance, work hard, send me promos, and get a feud going. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down