Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rematch.

Go down

Rematch. Empty Rematch.

Post by ElliottSerenity Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Still Fly by The Devil Wears Prada booms over the loud speakers. The crowd roars in their usual fashion when they here the music of the ex-United Champion.

Pete Jensen:Sounds like the fans are really ready for this match tonight between the current United Champion Johnny Dread, and the former champ and crowd favourite Elliott Serenity.
Sarah Wilde:It sure does Pete, and to be honest I can't blame them. Tensions are high between these two superstars after last weeks confrontation on Freedom Wrestling. Elliott made it known that he wasn't going to back down to Dread, and Dread wouldn't let anyone forget that HE is the United Champion.
You're absolutely right. Now lets see what the challenger has to say.

Elliott lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Elliott Serenity:Last week on Freedom Wrestling, I challenged the current United Champion to a match with the winner getting what they want. If I win, then I get my rematch at the oncoming PPV, and it's also my choice of match. But if Johnny Dread wins, then I won't challenge him for the United Championship in this existant reign.

He pauses to let the crowd realise the two possible outcomes of the match which is close to happening.

Now all I've come out here to do, is let you know, that it won't be the second option. One way or another, Johnny Dread will get his Violett Scar at the PPV, and I promise you that. He's going to wish he didn't take the title off me, because with you fans behind me, i'm unstopable.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down