Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Taylor wants a rematch

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Taylor wants a rematch Empty Ryan Taylor wants a rematch

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Ryan rages into sam's room the General manager's room

Ryan: SAM did you see what happened last week? it was a crime against wrestling i didn't even know i had a match because JJ didn't tell me and it started as soon as i got to the arena now that is unfair and you are suppose to make things fair around here so far it hasn't been too fair and you know it i think no one wants me to be champion because i would be champion too long now Sam i demand a rematch for the chance to be back in the tournament i deserve it one more chance is all i want though just to let you know me and JJ went to Australia remember? and when we got back it was my match and even coming to the match i wasn't ready so how are you going to fix it so called "General Manager"?

Back to top Go down

Ryan Taylor wants a rematch Empty Re: Ryan Taylor wants a rematch

Post by sam burrack Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Sam glances up startled at the sudden intrusion. He shuffles the papers that he had been looking and puts them in a file, laying the file to the side on his desk. Looking up at Ryan Sam taps his fingers together, his brow pinched together in frustration.

"So you think that by barging in here you're going to get a rematch huh. Well let me tell you something kid, you see those words on the door over there that you so kindly busted open. They say General Manager. There's no quotes, no sarcasm, no bull about it, I AM THE GENERAL MANAGER. As such you should be a little more respectful towards me. Now as far as the claims that you're making go, the fact that you didn't check your messages, the fact that you lost your phone while beating up two of my other superstars, which i might add I'm very displeased with. You decided to go home in the middle of the season to see mommy and daddy, and because of all those things you didn't know that you had a match on Tuesday. You expected your partner to tell you and when he didn't you blame him for losing your match. Well let me tell you something bucko, in this business you don't rely on anyone. You do it yourself or you don't make it. So no kid, you don't get a rematch, but as a consolation, I'll give you a match on Friday, because I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. Now get the hell out of my office, and if you EVER barge back in here again without asking you will be fired on the spot! Do I may myself clear?"

Sam glares at Ryan, waiting for him to respond before he leaves....
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 pm

before ryan goes

Ryan: Sam you think i'm scared of getting fired? well i ant you don't scare me no one scares me and you should know it i am the future of this bussiness and everyone knows it including you sam.. just remember that soon i will be bigger than you bigger than this federation bigger than the whole wrestling world and there's nothing you can do to stop me and i will win a championship i will make sure of it at this younge age i may not be a champion though when i am older i will be a dawm hell world champion and i will beat anyone that steps in my way you may think i am blamming others well that is the thing i ant you can't see it though no one respects me for my talent or potential i was going to win the honor title prove why i am called Ryan "the big time" Taylor

Ryan walks out the door and back to the lockeroom

Back to top Go down

Post by fredyopaets Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:28 am

Nice Smile

fredyopaets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down