Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

visit from an old friend

Go down

visit from an old friend Empty visit from an old friend

Post by Pike Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Pike walks down the hall with Dog trailing, looking for the door to Sam's office. He spots something reflecting off a door, heads towards it, and it reads, "The General Managers office." Pike glances down at Dog, "Well Dog guess this is the place, lets go see what good ole Sam is up to." Pike knocks on the door, "What?! come in dangit, it's open!"

Pike opens the door and walks in letting Dog follow him before he shut the door. "Hey boss..I guess I should call you that now huh....how've you been?"

Sam glances up from his paperwork, looks at Pike and gets a big grin on his face. "Why you ole coot. Sorry about that, it's been a stressful day. Sit down man, lets talk a bit." Sam glances at Dog as Dog headed toward Empty and they greeted each other. "Well looks like those two haven't forgotten the long trails they spent together."

Pike hooks a chair leg with his boot and sits down. Glancing at the two dogs, he grins, "Yea I'd say you're right. Ya know I haven't forgotten those times either."

Sam's gaze returns to Pike, a glazed look coming over his eyes as he remembered the past. "Yea, but that's all in the past, lets focus on the future. I see you've done pretty well for yourself in this wrestling business. Anything I can do to help, just give me a holler."

Pike returned Sam's gaze, "Well now that you mention it, there is one thing...."

"Oh boy, do I even want to ask what it could be?"

"Haha nothing big I promise Sam, I just figured this place could use a coach, and well seeing as I seem to be of some experience in that area, if you'll recall, perhaps I could take that spot."

Sam taps his fingertips on the desk. "Hmm...that is true, you do have all the necessary qualifications. Alright, I'll get the maintenance guys to set you up with an office in the gym. Teach the rookies how to...well how to be a wrestler, but if they get injured it's on your head."

Pike grins, "alright friend, you've got yourself a deal."

Pike and Sam shake hands, then Pike heads on out shutting the door behind him. Glancing down at Dog, "Well Dog looks like we got what we came for, now we just gotta get things setup and we'll be in business."

Pike walks back down the hall towards his room.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down