Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JJ and Ryan visit the GM

2 posters

Go down

JJ and Ryan visit the GM Empty JJ and Ryan visit the GM

Post by Jigolo jay Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:08 am

Suddenly someone knocks at the door ..

Sam : Yes , Enter please .

The door opens slowly and we can JJ entering the office with some papers in his hand ..

JJ : Hey Sam , I'm here to ask you some questions about me .

Sam : Yes .. Go on .

JJ smiles , grabs a chair and sits at the table .

JJ : Okay , first I want to thank you for giving me this chance .. And secondly I want to know who you wanted me to meet ?

Last edited by Jigolo Jay on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

JJ and Ryan visit the GM Empty Re: JJ and Ryan visit the GM

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 am

ryan taylor walks in the door

Ryan Taylor: WOW WOW WOW how could you do this to me?

Sam: Well Taylor you already did something on this show which didn't impress me.

Last edited by Pike on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alright JJ, A.) there are no fans in the GM's office, it's not an in ring segement. B.) please do not RP for someone else unless you have asked them if you can. You do not know how they will respond so leave the post as an open ended post)

Back to top Go down

Post by sam burrack Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 pm

"Take a seat Ryan." Sam points to a chair next to JJ. Ryan takes a seat, looking around uncomfortably.

Sam shuffles some papers that were lying on the desk and places them in a file with a tab saying "Rookies", then lays them aside. He pinches his nose and closes his eyes for a second, the lines on his forehead furrowing as he concentrates on the task at hand.

"Now you two have come into Freedom Wrestling at my bidding. You get here and the first thing that happens is my security guards get their butts kicked by you Ryan!"
Sam turns a cold stare to Ryan. JJ starts to snicker, and Sam's gaze turns to him. "JJ! You come in here brazen as brass, thinkin you're just gonna start getting title shots?" JJ's gaze turns to the floor. "Something interesting down there JJ? Now you two are rookies, new to the fed, so I won't fire you just yet. But look you two, I don't really know what is going on between you and I don't really care, but listen up closely because I'm only going to say this once. On our debut of Independence Wrestling, you two will be teaming together in a tag team match. From this point until your match you are not to touch each other. If you do, consider your contract null and void! There will be no fighting in my Dorm, or my locker room. Now get the hell out of my office I have work to do!"

Sam slams his fist on the desk, "wham!" and points to the door.
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down