Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fredy Leaves Football to become a Wrestler

Go down

Fredy Leaves Football to become a Wrestler Empty Fredy Leaves Football to become a Wrestler

Post by fredyopaets Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Fredy Opaets is a former professional football player turned pro wrestler.
The story begins one year ago during one of the League games, when Fredy realized that his whole life is about to change.

The game ended with a victory, Fredy was announced as the MVP of the game.

Sam, that is known as a football fan was sitting there in the seats of honor enjoying a great game when he suddenly came with a brilliant idea.
Sam: " Damn this kid got potential !!!"
Sam: " Wait a minute, I have an idea… I'll go talk to him"
Sam: " Good game Kid, you got some skills"

Fredy: " Thanks, aren't you ?! ?
Sam:" Yes, I'm Sam nice to meet you"
Fredy:" The pleasure is mine, Sir."
Fredy:" What brings you down here to the locker room ?"

Sam:" First, I wanted to congratulate for the Win and the MVP award , you've really knocked them out there"
Fredy:" Well thanks, I've done my best. I'm just glad it worked out for me"
Sam:" I'm a football fan for a long time, and recently I've saw several games of yours. I must say that I was extremely impressed by your toughness"
Fredy:" you know have to be tough in this business otherwise you gone"
Sam:" That's true, same goes for wrestling. You have to be tough and knock them out before they do"
Sam:" As I've told you I came down here for two reasons, first to congratulate you, second is to propose you an offer"

Fredy:" An offer, for me ?!"
Sam:"Yeah Kid, you have lots of potential. You are tough, competitive and build up good."
Sam:" I wanted to offer you to become a wrestler."

Fredy:" Me, wrestler ?! You must be fooling me around (Fredy laugh)"
Sam:" Listen kid, I never play around. I live, breath and means business. So do you want to listen ?"
Fredy:" Sure, but I don’t really know much about wrestling, even though I'm a big fan of wrestling shows and as a kid my dream was to become a pro wrestler."
Sam:" It doesn’t matter what you know or don’t know, I want to offer you to join the Freedom Wrestling Academy and fulfill your dreams. We will teach you all you need to know about wrestling, you have the stats and the potential you just need someone to guide and train you.
I don’t come up with those kind of offers pretty often, but I see something in you.

Fredy:" Well Sir, this is something that I would need to think about. You know I'm a professional football player, this is something that would probably… (Sam interrupts)"
Sam:" You are DAMN Right, this is something that would probably change your life forever !!!"
Sam:" Listen up kid, I don’t have much time right now, think about it. Come to my office a week from now.
Think about what I've proposed to you and straight up your mind, come with some answers. I hope to hear good news from you next week"

Fredy:" Sure I'll come, one way or another it is always a privilege to spend some time with a wrestling legend"
Sam:"See you next week" (Sam walks away)

One week later

Fredy arrives to Sam's office and welcomed by his secretary.
Secretary:"You must be Fredy, right ?"
Fredy:"Yes I am."
Secretary:" Sam is expecting you, please follow me"
While accompanying Fredy to Sam's office the secretary said.
Secretary:"You know, the rumor is that you are the next thing around here"
Fredy:" Who's Next ? Me ???"
Secretary:" Yeah, Your Next" (She knocked at Sam's door)
Sam:"Come on in" (Secretary opens the door)
Sam:"Fredy … Good to see you" (turns to the secretary) "Get us 2 coffee please darling".
Sam:"Have you brought the good news ?!!!"

Fredy:"I have invested a lot of thinking in your offer, I must say that I'm flattered that you've proposed me this opportunity.
By accepting this offer I will need to change my entire life, but this is a change that I'm willing to take in order to fulfill my dream.
I'm in !!!!!"

Sam:" That's the good news I was looking forward to hear !!!
Here take this…"

Fredy:"What is it ?"
Sam:" It is the contract for the Freedom Wrestling Academy, I had a good feeling about you kid so I've already prepared it.
When the time is right you'll get the contract for the show, but for now we have a lot of work to do with you kid."

Fredy:"Thanks, Sam"
Sam:" Don’t thank me just yet, just don’t disappoint me. I have a big things for you !!!"

One Year later

The day after the meeting in Sam's office Fredy has began his trainings, they was tough and intensive.
The only thing stood in front of Fredy's eyes was to continue progressing and leveling up.
An year has passed and finally Fredy received the expected call from Sam.
Sam:" Hi Fredy, how are you doing ? How's training going ?"
Fredy:"It's tough, but I feel better than ever and stronger than ever"
Sam:"Perfect !!! Because in one week we start our show and I think that you're up to it now.
Come to my office, we have some paper word to do"

At the same day, the contract was signed and Fredy become a roster of Freedom Wrestling.

The day after the contract signing, Fredy called Sam.
Fredy:" Hi there, I wanted to say that I'm excited and looking forward to the first show !!!
Have you already picked my first victim ?"

Sam:"Not yet, but I'm sure something will come up.
You know what, come to my office today we'll figure something up"
Fredy:"Ok, see you later"

The storyline continues in GM section - Click Here

fredyopaets

Back to top Go down