Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First interveiw...please give some feedback...

2 posters

Go down

First interveiw...please give some feedback... Empty First interveiw...please give some feedback...

Post by Johnny Dread Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm

The camera goes to the dressing room where Johnny Dread is sitting down listening to his ipod. Lucy Jade walks up

Lucy Jade: Johnny, what are your first impressions of Freedom Wrestling since arriving here?

Johnny glares up at her

Johnny Dread: What, no excuse me? No, can i please ask you a question Johnny? Can you not see I'm busy?

Johnny stands up

Johnny Dread: Lucy, that is my first impression of Freedom Wrestling, No Respect! People just barge into locker rooms and demand questions of me! And I am not going to put up with it.

Johnny starts to walk away, then stops and glares back at her

Johnny Dread: You see Lucy, I am going to get my respect and I dont care what I've got to get it. And if someone tries to stop me...

Johnny smiles

Johnny Dread: ...they'll see how Dreadful I can be...

Johnny walks away laughing

Some feedback would be much appreciated....

Johnny Dread

Back to top Go down

First interveiw...please give some feedback... Empty Re: First interveiw...please give some feedback...

Post by Pike Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 pm

**OOC: feedback for ya, not too bad honestly. I would recommend maybe adding in some more detail, try to make the reader feel as if they are actually in the room with you. so for example, describe the room, the atmosphere, maybe add in how you're dressed, give yourself some little gestures that you do, i.e. look at how Sam does his RP's always shuffling papers, or running his hand through his hair, stuff like that. those are just some minor tips, but overall not to bad mate.***
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down