Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st RP please Feedback

2 posters

Go down

1st RP please Feedback Empty 1st RP please Feedback

Post by ElliottSerenity Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Still Fly by The Devil Wears Prada starts playing over the Titon Tron. The room goes darker and Elliott Serenity appears at the top of the ramp wearing black skinnies with an Escape The Fate T-shirt on. The crowd bursts into a mass booing.

Pete Jensen: Well it looks like this is one of the new wrestlers here on Independence Wrestling. From the crowd reaction he doesn't appear to be getting much love here tonight.
Sarah Wilde: No it doesn't. The crowd is really letting him have i- Oh, shhhh! He's about to say something.
Elliott Serenity: Good evening Wrestling fans. I'm Elliott Serenity. Now, as you all know, I am new here. And although i'm relatively unknown, I plan to change that. Later on in my tag team match with Johnny Dread, I'll show you exactly how. It'll be through me pulverizing our so called opponents.

Elliott smiles to himself and whispers something inaudable because of the crowd erupting in protest. He waits patiently with a smug smile on his face for the noise to die down.

Elliott Serenity: Now whether you like either of us or not, you're both going to end up watching us. Now since I've come here, i've noticed the fans, which is you all out there, have been rather... Hostile towards me. Yet I haven't done anything to provoke this. Now last night I was thinking, that maybe it's because I have black hair, and I wear eyeliner and skinny jeans and band shirts... Making me typically "emo".
Sarah Wilde: What's he trying to get at here?

Elliott starts to walk towards the ring. As he walks, a plastic drinking bottle is hurled at him from someone right the barricade. He picks it up, and gives a synyster look directly at the person who threw it. Elliott gets ready to throw it at the person who threw the water but thinks better of it and drops it on the ground. Not completely calm, Elliott lets his rage show through the distortion of his facial expressions.

Elliott Serenity: Now I don't care if you hate that about me, but I tell you this... I do whatever it takes to win. I don't care if i'm the most hated superstar in the history of this business. I will always win. And I promise you that every single person in existance will know of me. I'll be the last thing you all think about before you sleep, and i'll be the first thing you think of when you wake. I will be the most famous wrestler in history. And there's not a DAMN thing ANYONE can do about it!!

Again Still Fly by The Devil Wears Prada blasts over the speakers, rippling through the Fans. He then throws the mic at Pete Jensen, (who is sitting at the commentators table in awe,) climbs out of the ring, and stalks back up the ramp. When he gets to the top he spins around and screams as loud as he can trying to provoke the crowd. And as the crowd renews their powerful boo's, Elliott walks out.

Pete Jensen: Well that's certainly one way to get yourself out there. Already this Elliott Serenity has made himself known. He is one person, I would love to see go right to the top. He diffinately has the charisma! Don't you think his speech was brilliant Sarah?
Sarah Wilde: What are you talking about Pete? This guy is arrogant and I wouldn't mind to see him eat his own words.
Pete Jensen: Say what you want, he's succeded in grasping our attention, and I wouldn't be suprised if people tune in to see if he can back up those words.

Last edited by GypsyEye on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I made it better.)
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

1st RP please Feedback Empty Re: 1st RP please Feedback

Post by Albrak Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 am

Great first post Gyp Smile awesome job
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down