Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dread and serenity

3 posters

Go down

Dread and serenity Empty Dread and serenity

Post by Johnny Dread Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 am

Sorry don't have much time to start this...

Camera enters locker room where Johnny Dread is doing push ups warming up for his match, when Elliott Serenity strolls in.
Johnny stands up and glares at him unsure of why he is there.

Johnny: 2 questions. Who the hell are you and what do you think you are doing in MY locker room?

(feel free to edit if you like before you get started)

Johnny Dread

Back to top Go down

Dread and serenity Empty Re: Dread and serenity

Post by ElliottSerenity Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:48 am

Elliott laughs with a wild smirk.

Elliott Serenity: What gives you the right to talk to me like that. After your epic loss last week to me and Doom, you should be showing a little respect to your superior. Anyway, I came here basically to say that you managed to... Anger me last week. The fact that you think you're better then me is rediculous. So, I advise you to rethink your attitude "mate" or you will get what's coming to you.

Elliott laughs again, and after he realises that he had succeded in infuriating Johnny Dread, he turns to leave. But Johnny grabs him and tries to hold him from walking away. But Elliott breaks free of Johnny's iron grip turns towards him. Standing with a look of absolute rage on his face, Elliott manages to restrain himself and storms out of the locker room. The door slams with a huge THUD and Johnny flinches at the sound. Then in the background you here Elliott scream

You're done Johnny Dread! I swear I will finish you! You're going to wish that you never decided to join Freedom Wrestling when I'm done with you!

Last edited by GypsyEye on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it better.)
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by !!! The British Hero !!! Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 am

Another rp that i think is good. Keep it up!
!!! The British Hero !!!
!!! The British Hero !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down