Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Of Doom And Serenity Making a Pact?!?

Go down

King Of Doom And Serenity Making a Pact?!? Empty King Of Doom And Serenity Making a Pact?!?

Post by godperica Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 am

*King Of Doom Goes To The Ring Gets The Micro And Starts Talking...he is wearing all black and red...with a eyepatch at the left eye and his hair is painted of half black half red with a kep saying : badass*

King Of Doom: Let Me Now Introduce My New Tag Partner...He is known for being an arrogant player whose favourite meal is wrestlers...Elliot Serenity!!!

*Elliot Serenity makes his way to the ring with a similiar appresentation of physical and wearing*

Elliot Serenity: Hello King Of Doom.!

King Of Doom:Hello Elliot, are you ready to bring the new breed to FW?!because...i am!!

Elliot Serenity:Of Course i am...why wouldnt i be!?!

King Of Doom:I Dont Know...anyways...i heard you wanted to tag...if that is the thing you were asking i accept!

Elliot Serenity:And What is gonna be the tag name?!

King Of Doom:Dont Worry with that we will find something..we have time to think later.

Elliot Serenity: I agree.

*Elliot Offers Shake Hand To King Of Doom To Close The Business*

*King Of Doom Shakes Elliot Hand Making The Tag Official and both leave the ring*

godperica

Back to top Go down