Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010)

4 posters

Go down

Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010) Empty Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010)

Post by Ed Roland Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm

(Chicken Huntin by ICP is playing)

Lucy: Ladies and gentleman please welcome the NEW HONOUR CHAMPION....ED ROOOOLAND

(Roland steps into the ring and raises the belt high)

(crowd boo's)

Roland: (Laughes) and you all doubted me...hello my people it is I Ed Roland and as you can see Frenchy is not with me, he has not been happy with me...i wonder why...oh yeah i forgot lets role the tape (Ed Roland is climbing up the ladder and now Frenchy Jumper is to, they reach the top, NO! Ed just knocked Frency out, his own partner...Ed Roland has done it he is the new champion)
I would like to say that it was every man for himself but i would like to apoligize to Frenchy...but the thing is the whole point of this was to BEAT Undead...and now he can no longer whine or complain about me and now he has to wait his turn to face this time...im annoucing MY # 1 contender after all of this weeks matches...maybe the best man will have me at the next ppv..who knows (puts the mic down and starts to leave)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010) Empty Re: Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010)

Post by thewalkingundead Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm

*What Drives the weak starts playing. Walking undead walks to the ring*
"You know what congrats for the title but both you and i know that your not worthy of that title.
The only reason that you have the title is your ability to manipulate the other wrestlers into attacking each other while, like a rat, sneak by everyone and taking things that isn't yours.
Frenchy i told you so, he uses anyone and everyone to get what he wants.
So why dont you get revenge on Ed help me defeat him and we'll have a match to see who is really worthy of the title.
oh and Ed if you want to see who is really better why dont you put that title on the line in a Hell in a cell match.
Atleast we'll know who is really better and no-one can interfere to help you out when you get your face messed up by the cell wall."
*Walking undead Stares at Ed roland*
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010) Empty Re: Ed Roland....New Champion (03/05/2010)

Post by Ed Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 am

Roland: ok, let me get this straight, im a winner you a loser and that's what these people cheer for, they cheer for a whinny little.... (Frenchy makes his way down to the ring)

Frenchy: Ed, we have a problem

Roland: actually we don't, cus i have a propsal for you

Frenchy: i don't want to hear it right now (then stares at Undead), you know Ed is not the only that's manipulating people, how bout this YOU AND ME Undead, winner faces that prick for the Honour title and we will finally see who really has Honour

Roland: wow, umm this is MY belt, and i decide things, and frankly Undead has had too many shots at me, the way i see it my friend it should be me and you since WE both won last week, we BOTH climbed that ladder, so how bout it you and me Honour title next week? (extends his hand)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am

"let me get this straight.
just because you have the title doesnt mean you get to choose who your versing.
why dont we make it interesting, let me and frenchy have that match but you get to choose what match it is.
Atleast then you have a say in who challenges you for the title."
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Roland: well alright, it will be Frenchy Jumper vs. Undead in a....CAGE MATCH...the winner will be my #1 contender, and let's make this more interesting, Undead if you lose you have to admit im better then you and Frenchy if you lose, you are not allowed to ever challange for this belt as long as im holding it.
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

*gives Ed an evil smile*
"it ill be like taking candy from a baby."
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

*OOC: hey fellas hate to rain on a great rp but just as an fyi we don't have a steel cage match...HOWEVER there are a few things we can do, a.) frenchy or undead send me a pm with the results from a cage match that you faced each other in...preferably more than one so i can choose from a few different outcomes...b.) you can change the match type to one of the ones we have, either a ladder, LMS, Last Blood, or I Quit......now onto one other point I'd like to make just as a reference, but Ed as Sam stated on the first show champions will be defending their title EVERY week, so expect a title match against someone either tuesday or friday. as for who it'll be...well if ya wanna PM me with some choices that'd be fine, i don't mind you picking opponents, but just gotta make sure it'll be a good match. See post in idea's and suggestions topic for more on that. Otherwise great RP guys keep it up! Smile

-Pike**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sam burrack Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 am

Suddenly out of nowhere Sam's music blares over the loudspeakers as he walks out to the stage. He stares at the wrestlers in front of him and his face shows that he is not happy.

"Whoa whoa whoa fellas, just who do y'all think you are? Do you think that just because you're champion Ed that you get the right to choose who your opponent is gonna be? And you Undead and Frenchy, do you think that you guys make the matches? I'll tell you the answer to both those questions...it's a resounding NO!"

Sam glares at the three men for a minute before speaking again

"Now since you've decided you want to face each other that does make my job rather simple so tonight walking undead will face frenchy jumper....but it'll be in the match you two competed in on Friday...a Ladder match! Oh and Ed, just so ya know, you're gonna have a title match in the main event tonight, and I'm gonna choose your opponent....but I'll let you find out who it is when he walks down to the ring."

Sam stands there for a moment taking in the looks of the wrestlers daring any of them to challenge his authority.
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down