Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An annoucement from the new Honor champion

2 posters

Go down

An annoucement from the new Honor champion Empty An annoucement from the new Honor champion

Post by Frenchy Jumper Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Frenchy Jumper make his way to the ring with his newly title belt on his right shoulder.

The crowd chanted his name

Frenchy takes a microphone and start talking to the crowd

Frenchy : "First, I would like to thank you for your support in the last match.

I've been able to escape the vicious submissions of Ed only thanks to your encouragement.

Now, I'm the new Honor champion.

To all of those who want this title, I must say :

Come and try to take it.

I'm open to any proposal for a championship match.

As an Honor champion, I must always be prepared to be challenged and I won't refuse a fight to prove that I'm the true champion.

So now, who will be the first one to try ?

Just go and ask our dear general manager and he will find a good way to organize a good championship match.

I trust him for that."

Frenchy Jumper leaves the ring and makes his way to the backstage.
Frenchy Jumper
Frenchy Jumper

Back to top Go down

An annoucement from the new Honor champion Empty Re: An annoucement from the new Honor champion

Post by Ed Roland Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 pm

(Ed Roland makes his way to the ring)

Roland: who said i was done yet, i want my rematch clause, it says right in my contract, so Frenchy, IM the one whose entitled to a title match, and im out here DEMANDING it right now
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

An annoucement from the new Honor champion Empty Re: An annoucement from the new Honor champion

Post by Frenchy Jumper Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Frenchy Jumper appears on the Titan Tron.

Frenchy : "Well Ed, as i said previewsly, I'm ready for any challenge, including yours.
If you want your rematch, it's ok for me.

But I think you remember what Sam tell you some weeks ago : "Do you think that just because you're champion Ed that you get the right to choose who your opponent is gonna be ?".

So go to our general manager office and ask him.
There can be some faster guys already demanding a championship match there.
If I were you, I will run to Sam office instead of talking in a ring."
Frenchy Jumper
Frenchy Jumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Roland: you know what Frenchy, never mind, i have a better idea then to waste time with Burrack, and i won't tell you what it is, you will know when everybody else knows....all i have to say to you is...watch your back and keep that belt warm for me
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down