Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan taylor is here

Go down

Ryan taylor is here Empty Ryan taylor is here

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 am

Pete: I am getting news that someone is comming into the arena

Voice: IT is....

the voice stops and all pete can hear is shots being made

Sarah: What is going on here?

Pete: Someone get the GM...

Sarah: We need to continue the show though what are we gonna do?

suddenly a door breaks

Pete: Who is it?

suddenly a camera man goes into the back running looking for who it is

the camera man runs around a corner though then gets knocked out of his hands and sees that whoever it is he is wearing black shoes before the camera is stomped on

Sarah: Someone needs to catch this maniac

suddenly all the lights in the arena goes off

Pete: Someone catch that guy

then the lights come back on with a guy in the ring...

Everyone in the arena looks shocked looking inside the ring

Sarah: OMG!!!! though he was fired on tuesday

the camera finnally shows in the ring with ryan taylor in the ring

fans: BOOOOOOOOOOO

Ryan: SHUT UP i don't care about you silly people anymore i am not suppost to be here because sam is hiding something that he does not want the younger talent like me to get better so last week he fired me because i was trying to prove a point and backed down my challenge he thinks he can disrespect me and fire me yet he want even vs me because he doesnt want me here and he knows he cant beat me he thinks he can beat me by firing me well no one tells me what to do

Pete: This guy should be in a mental home

Sarah: I think your right

Ryan: for weeks now i have been disrespected and not treated as a normal superstar because sam does not respect me no one respects me and i am tired of it!!

now JJ is in the final at the PPV and i think that is bull S### i should be the champion and everyone knows it

ryan rolls out the ring and goes up to a camera man

Ryan: You know i deserve it don't you?

Camera man: umm you didnt win your match

Ryan: SEEE

ryan kicks the man in the gut and throws him in the ring

the man begs for mercy

Ryan: Now do i deserve it? huh?

he picks the guy up

ryan taylor lifts the guy so his back is on ryan's back then
ryan spins the guy around and slams him on the mat executing a devastating Big Bang Boom

Ryan goes right in the guy's face and yells at him

Ryan: I SHOUD BE RESPECT I SHOULD BE RESPECTED

ryan slaps the guy and walks out of the ring

Ryan: Oh and JJ i will be at end of the road i will be there and i will prove this to you what i just did to that guy could be anyone here

Pete: that guy needs to go in a mental home!!!

Sarah: After what the did here tonight i agree

Back to top Go down

Ryan taylor is here Empty Re: Ryan taylor is here

Post by Jigolo jay Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:49 am

As ryan walks out JJ's song starts , JJ appears and pushes ryan making him fall on the floor .

JJ : So its true , gold can take up yer mind . I am in the finals because I've won my matches , and I didn't complained . Not like you , talking all day long and in the ring you getting yer ass kicked ! So please Ryan , in the name of God , if you want to prove to those fans that you don't talk bullshit , let the results talk from it self . And one more thing , next show , I'll become the HONOR CHAMPION , and know what ? That will not be changed by those like you who just drain money from this roster .

As ryan tries to get up , JJ lifts him up and drops it on the floor with all his power executing a devastating The Reasons Sins

Sarah : Wow nice speech , and I shall say JJ has great moves with a very good strategy .

Pete : That is right , but we'll see more on the next show main event , facing Big Pimp"n for the Honor title .

Sarah : Can't wait to see him as a champ .
Pete : Well he deserves it , he won all his matches in the show and won them with no problem .

JJ looks at Ryan , who lies knocked out on the floor saying
Hope you've learned yer lesson ! I'm tired to kick yer ass all day and night .
After he says that he leaves the arena with his hands in the air .
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down