Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everland makes his comeback (IW 03/09/2010)

2 posters

Go down

Everland makes his comeback (IW 03/09/2010) Empty Everland makes his comeback (IW 03/09/2010)

Post by Everland Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Everland's theme begins to play and he makes his way to the ring. Holding his head after that brutal attack in with the one hand, with the other grabing a mic. The crowd begins to boo instantly. Everland goes up the ring and stand there in the middle.

Everland: I'm back ! Cheer at me! I'm back!

The crowd boos louder

Everland: And it will be the best and most spectacular come this company EVER had. ... (taps at his head) But ... but, there's one thing on my mind: Who in the hell attacked me last week ? Look at the screen:

The Titan Tron lights up and shows the hallway backstage. Everland can be seen walking down

the hall towards his locker room.

Suddenly out of nowhere we see a chair being swung down on Everland's head. Everland falls to the ground and is knocked out cold! The camera catches a glimpse of a shadow against a wall running away.

At that moment Sam walks out of his office and see's Everland.

"What the?!? Crap! Security! Get EMS over here now!"

EMS arrive and tote Everland off to the hospital to be taken care of...

The screen fades out as we see Sam's face a mask of fury at this attack.

The camera goes back to Everland, who is shaking his head

Everland: Man, I'm the most talented and charismatic superstar on this roster. I'm a wrestling prodigy! Nobody, I SAY NOBODY, has the right to attack me!

So ... "mysterious attacker", come out here and face me like a man, there's nobody who can beat me up ... EVER !

Everland

Back to top Go down

Everland makes his comeback (IW 03/09/2010) Empty Re: Everland makes his comeback (IW 03/09/2010)

Post by ElliottSerenity Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 am

**Haha just saying the "I'm back ! Cheer at me! I'm back!" thing made me laugh Very Happy Nice work**
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down