Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUT not making many friends

Go down

DUT not making many friends Empty DUT not making many friends

Post by Cuetips Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm

*Pubey and Cuetips are in their locker room watching their new Down Under Thunder DVD "Made in Australia".........

JC: This is a good match man. By far your best.

Pubey: Yeah, but it was you that came up with the idea of having lumberjacks outside the ring for the ladder match.

JC: Yeah, but man, you really went out there and put on one hell of a show.

Pubey: Well, it was only MissVaughan that i went up against. Where is she now anyway?

JC: Who cares. She was nothing but trouble. The amount of trouble she caused us in HFS wasnt worth the time we spent on her.

Pubey: True that.......... oohhhh, this is the bit were i suplex her off the top of the ladder and throw her outside the ring to you, Kong and Koolieo.........

*All of the sudden their locker room door opens and XXXXXX walks on in..........

JC: Can we help you?

XXXXXX: Nah, im fine thanks.

Pubey: Well your not gonna be doing so "fine" if you dont get moving out of our locker room mate.

XXXXXX: Really?

JC: Yeah.... really.

XXXXXX: Ease up kids. Im just having a look round, see i was told there was some cockaroaches in this room, and by the looks of you two, i think your more rats than cockaroaches.

*Cuetips stands up and gets in the face of XXXXXX.........

JC: Rats? Mate, theres only 1 rat in this room at the moment and im lookng at it.

XXXXXX: Would you like to do something about it?

*Just as the situation looks to be heating up, the GM, Sam Burrack makes his way into the DUT locker room...........

Sam: Guys, whats going on here?

Pubey: Nothing much boss, me and Jojo here were just about to teach this chump a lesson in respect.

XXXXXX: Is that so?

JC: Yeah, thats so.

*The tension starts to rise..........

Sam: Look, you guys wanna have it out, then you do it properly...... in the ring. This isnt HFS where you two went around backstage and handed out whatever beatings you wanted. This is Freedom Wrestling..... and what i say..... is final.

*XXXXXX stares at Cuetips and Pubey...........

XXXXXX: I'll tell ya what, you guys wanna dance, i'll find me a partner to tag team with and then the four of us can dance.

JC: Mate, the only dance you'll be dancing is the running man.

Pubey: Yeah, when your running away from us.

XXXXXX: We'll see who runs away.

Sam: Guys, enough!!!! XXXXXX, you go find yourself a partner to team with and then the four of you can have it out in the centre of the ring. Now, XXXXXX, if you dont mind, id like to have a chat with these two in private.

*Cuetips points to the door.........

JC: There's the exit mate...... see ya.

Pubey: Buh bye.

XXXXXX: I'll be seeing you two fools later on then.

*XXXXXX gives one final glance at the guys and then makes his way out of their locker room leaving the door open behind him............

JC: So boss, what is it you wanted to talk to us about?

*Sam moves towards the door and starts to close it...........

Sam: Well, i have an idea...........

*The door closes as the GM starts to talk to Pubey and Cuetips........................

Last edited by Cuetips on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the person coming in to the locker room to XXXXXX - anyone wanting to be the mystery wrestler please let me know so i can re-edit the RP.)
Cuetips
Cuetips

http://www.themafiawarz.eu

Back to top Go down