Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Pimp''n not making any friends....

Go down

Big Pimp''n not making any friends.... Empty Big Pimp''n not making any friends....

Post by Big''Pimpin Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 pm

*The camera is focused on Freedom Wrestling interviewer Lucy Jade.........

Lucy: Im standing here now with Big Pimp''n....... BP, you've been booked in a tag match tonight but its not what you had planned...... tell us what has happened.

*The camera zooms out to see Big Pimp''n standing next to Lucy...... he tilts his sunglass to the tip of his nose and peers over the top of them at Lucy and snatches the microphone out of her hand...........

BP: Now aint this some shizzzznit. I gotta this gal right here asking me all kind of questions like she 5-0 or somethang. I got some questions for you Lucy Jade.... How much money you made tonite? Girl get yoself back on the street and make me some mo money ok.

*Pimp''n stares at her and directs her away and as she gets the point and starts to leave he turns to the camera and begins to speak......

BP: Its like this. My homeboy and tag team partner Streets Wilson, he's gone MIA on my ass and so he missed the signup and now tonight, im booked in a match against The Healer & Blue Master..... guys i havnt seen before, guys i dont know, and now i gotta do it with some guy named Grim Ripper. Healer, Master, You two better be ready for a fight tonight cause i dont play. Ripper.... you better bring yo A Game too son, cause ima tell you like this man, If i think you holding out on me in that ring, you in for some of this too. Now i gosta go call my ladies before my match, i gosta be collecting on my monies you know what im saying... Pimps Up Hoes Down!!!!

*BP drops the microphone and gets nice in close to the camera..... fixes the tilt of his hat through the reflection of the lens, winks, then walks off........

*The camera cuts back to the ring.........
Big''Pimpin
Big''Pimpin

http://www.themafiawarz.eu/signup.php?step=3&refer=754

Back to top Go down