Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?)

2 posters

Go down

Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?) Empty Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?)

Post by Romanos Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: I haven't found a good "title" for the RP, if somebody could find one please reply ^^ If its in the first show please use it AFTER Zeeble and me met ( in an other RP) and perhaps Zeeble could make an RP that he's getting a title match. I would be happy if you can continue this RP Zeeble Very Happy
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The camera switches to the lockerroom where Romanos is stretching his arms.

The door opens and somebody enters the Lockerroom.

Romanos: "Zeeble. Well, I didn't expect to see you so early in the ring, in addiction not as a participant for my title. But... well I know you from good old High Flyin times and you deserve this match against me. Now we can clear all the old things up and make a brand new start. And, by the way, i know that tonight, after our match, somebody will raise the belt who is a worth champion."

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?) Empty Re: Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?)

Post by Romanos Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 am

OFF RP: To remind Pike of this RP i wont edit but reply to it with a solo RP if Zeeble can'T respond to this RP in time. If this one is used, I need an insertion of the title pic at one scene ^^
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Camera switches to the Lockerroom showing Romanos making a handstand.

Romanos: "So, Mr. Cameraman, I hope you practised well, but today is not enough time for me to check it out because i am going to have one of the hardest matches in my career."

Romanos drops his feet and slightly walks around the lockerroom. At one he stops.

Romanos: "This is Zeeble's locker. We had our bad times some while ago, but today, today we will bury this and let our past behind us. And, well, I am happy about it. Because of two things: First, because our past was very... cruel. We had many psycho games and Zeeble almost got mad from one of them. And also, because I know that after today, there will be a Regional Champion who DESERVES to wear that belt."

Romanos raises the [ Regional pic].

Romanos: "So, see you in the Ring for a fair and square match. And then, let's have a drink for the old... or the new Regional Champion."

The camera slowly fades out while Romanos goes to his own locker and takes his armbands.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?) Empty Re: Zeeble vs. Romanos IW Season 3 (1st Show?)

Post by zeeble Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Off RP* I was thinking we could have a few versing EMS and A.J Black we could slide this in as how it was going to start me vs you in a good hearted title match

but EMS and AJ have other ideas about the title and make an attempt to convey their eagerness

and then before our match they can interrupt
i ll write out the basic rps and you can tell me what you think about them Smile

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down