Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15/1/10 IW Preparations for the Match ( Romanos vs. Schleypops

2 posters

Go down

15/1/10 IW Preparations for the Match ( Romanos vs. Schleypops Empty 15/1/10 IW Preparations for the Match ( Romanos vs. Schleypops

Post by Romanos Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm

The camera switches to the Locker Room where Romanos is standing one one leg, eyes closed and spread arms.

Romanos: "I can hear you Mr. Cameraman And perhaps, cameraman, if you can get your body as calm as I can, you can be the one cam'd and listen to every small noise which is around you."

Romanos finishes his exercise, gets to his Locker and grabs an expander out of it.

Romanos: "You wanna try, cameraman? Come on, show me your Magic."

The cameraman first shakes the camera but then gives the camera to Romanos and takes the expander.

Romanos points the camera at the cameraman and focusses on him.

Romanos: "Now stretch! Hey, not so lazy. I'm almost sleeping. Ah that's enough, you gotta practise some more."

Romanos gives the cameraman the camera back, takes the expander and goesi n front of the camera.

Romanos: "Now watch how I do. Calm, but with much force. That's how to balance your body!" Romanos makes some cliffs "Okay, well next time I'll check if you improved yourself and if not I'll say goodnight to you."

Romanos walks out of the Locker Room as the camera slowly fades out.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

15/1/10 IW Preparations for the Match ( Romanos vs. Schleypops Empty Re: 15/1/10 IW Preparations for the Match ( Romanos vs. Schleypops

Post by ElliottSerenity Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:30 am

Lmao that's awesome haha.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down