Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romanos Security Corp

2 posters

Go down

Romanos Security Corp Empty Romanos Security Corp

Post by zeeble Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Zeeble is half way through his intensive pre-match workout for the night while Romanos is pacing the floor back and forth

Zeeble Returns the heavy Barbell back to weights bench and sits up

Zeeble "Seriously dude you have been doing that for the last half hour, its really weighing in on my concentration"

Romanos stares at him intensely for a seconds then turns to the door sharply to make sure no one has entered then he continues to pace back and forth on full alert

"Romanos seriously i am not really that worried about this guy, Sam said he'd find him and if he shows again we'll take out the entire roster untill we are satisfied we have sent a clear cut message, besides i have a few friends that would love to help"

Zeeble smile as the camera fades

Last edited by zeeble on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Romanos Security Corp Empty Re: Romanos Security Corp

Post by zeeble Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

(Later that night)

The shot opens up to a toilet cubical door then pans around to show Romanos still pacing the floor on full gauard

"Dude!!! you can't be serious I am a little busy and your really not helping"

Zeeble pauses for a few seconds and can still hear the shuffling of romanos feet

"Man at least wait outside the door, they cant get in if your guarding the door"

Camera fades

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeble Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm

(later again)

Zeeble is running around the gym track the camera pans out to see Romanos running backwards at equal pace with Zeeble

Zeeble stops suddenly and so does Romanos without even losing his balance

"Romanos seriously why are you so worried about this guy i know you really want to beat into him but the security business is really throwing me off my game.
not to mention you running backwards at that pace is making me look bad"

Romanos smiles and says --

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 am

Romanos: "It's not just about me! It's also about you. He can be everywhere. He can be the guy, smiling to oyu when you exit the lockerroom. It could also be the waiter of the restaurant opposite to us. Before we don't know who the attacker is, we have to try to survive. 'Cause it's nothing but a survival game. I want to face you at 100%, and I hope you want to face me so, too.So stay focused, cause if one of us get knocked out by someone who hides 23,9 hours this day in the shadow and then strikes one of us down in one second, I won't forgive anyone of us. Neither you... nor me. See ya in the Ring..."

Romanos desperately leaves and leaves a thoughtful Zeeble alone.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down